God vs Donald Trump | 2020 Election Prediction

God vs Donald Trump | 2020 Election Prediction





How would God fair against Donald Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election?

Thank you for watching, and please consider making a contribution to my channel via Patreon. The link is www.Patreon.com/LTE

Comment below suggestions for my new videos!


source
2020 election,2020 election ad,2020 election bernie,2020 election candidates,2020 election countdown,2020 election day,2020 election democrats,2020 election forecast,2020 election map,2020 election map prediction,2020 election night,2020 election night coverage,2020 election prediction,2020 election prediction map,2020 election primary,2020 election projection,2020 election republican,2020 election simulation,2020 election trump,kanye west 2020 election
#God #Donald #Trump #Election #Prediction

Recommended For You

About the Author: Let's Talk Elections

43 Comments

  1. God would either be independent (99% chance of being) or Republican(1% chance of being)
    God would lose allot of liberal support and would probably lose California and New England. But the heavily Mexican states would go for God for being majority Catholic and he would sweep the bible belt and the Rust belt. Leaving clean sweep of:
    God: 427
    Democrat: 111
    And reelection would be greater

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *